Thursday 11 April 2019

Counting My Spoons (Living with #Fibromyalgia)

Thanks in advance for watching and for your contributions. In my video below, I discuss what it means to live and cope daily with the numerous Fibromyalgia Symptoms. Especially, the effort it takes to manage an activity which might appear like a simple task but can become complex. A simple task for someone living with Fibromyalgia can lead to exhaustion, a trigger of symptoms plus much more... 

I talk about my experience of counting my spoons, what it felt like physically and mentally to attend my Physiotherapy Hospital Appointment, which took about 2-3 hours in total to commute via public transport. 

Note: My video stopped halfway due to limited space on my phone. To be continued...

For Fibro & Chronic Illness Warriors - Join me @Fitbit App. A group for Well Being. Connect with me and PM via Living with Fibromyalgia Facebook Page





Natural Health, Organic and Beauty Products by Natures Healthbox
GreenBay 100% vegan supermarket


#ChronicPain #FibroWarrior #InvisibleIllnessAwareness 

No comments:

Post a Comment